Tuesday, April 7, 2009

...just a thought...

...as far as my "seeking of the truth" is concerned
there are no absolute truth, really.
every one of us has our own truth, no one would dare to argue
on that 'coz it would be a
long and non-sense argument
for sure....
every individuals are unique as we believe
so you can't say to any one that he/she is wrong for something he/she believes
for we don't know yet what is true...
so if i say god do not exist, you can't just say i am wrong
just because you have things
that proves that that god existed, no,
god's existence has been the long time argument of theists and atheists
and yet no one has ever proven anything of it's existence/ non-existence..
but it is logical to think that it doesn't exist for
he has never been proven he exist.
as what the philosophers has stated,
"extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence"
"absence of evidence is the evidence of the absence"
but i rather not bother my self and waste my time
arguing about it's non-existence
i have lot's of important things to do...
i just wrote this blog for others to know that
this is me.
When I became convinced that the Universe is natural
that all the ghosts and gods are myths,
there entered into my brain,
into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom.
i am free, and this is real freedom.

though i was born in a christian environment, i am
an individual and need not to
follow my families tradition and beliefs.
it doesn't mean i live a life of nothingness just because
i don't believe in such sky-daddy up there and didn't follow what my family has taught me..
i have my own thoughts and view regarding things. so no one can say i am
a lifeless being, no one.

"
Hu r U 2 judGe d liFE i liVe? i KnOw i'M n0t peRfEcT but b4 u sTaRT poINtinG FinGerS makE surE uR haNdS are CLEAN.." -robert "nesta-bob" marley

well, for me i live my life to the fullest, though i have more things to achieve in life
i am contented in my life at this moment..
so i may say, just live your life, no holding back.
be free.

till next time...
ja mata ne


No comments:

Post a Comment