Saturday, April 17, 2010

Think out of the GODS!


For many years I had been taught that only Jesus can redeem a man's soul and that he is the key to eternal life. But when I started seeking for the truth about GOD, I found out that it wasn't just Jesus. There are lots of them who can redeem you from the fiery furnace of hell; some can make you prosper, and a lot of them can possibly be the key to eternal life in heaven and do as many things as Jesus/God can. I'll just show you a part of the list:

Norse Gods and Goddesses:
Aesir – Principal race of gods in Norse mythology.
Astrild – Goddess of love.
Eir – Goddess of healing and shamanic healers.
Heimdall – God of light and protection.
Syn – Goddess of watchfulness and truth.
Thor – Thunder-god and the protector of men and gods.
Ull – God of justice.

Roman Gods and Goddesses:
Cupid – Roman God of Love.
Faunus – Roman God of Prophecy.
Mithras – Roman God of Sun and Light.

Celtic Deities:
Vindonnus – A sun god
Lenus – A healing god
Nodens – A god of healing.

Gods of Pantheon:
ZEDEK – God of Light and Protection
SHALIM – Gracious God
RESHEPH – God of Plague and Healing
QADESHTU – Holy One, Goddess of Love
MOLOCH – "King" of child sacrifices
ESHMUN or Baalat Asclepius – God of Healing
EL ELYON (i.e. God most high) and El

Now, as you can see on the list, there are lots of god/s in different beliefs, some religions don't believe in just one god alone, their belief is called polytheism, while some believe in a One and Only True God, and the belief is called monotheism, and Christianity is one of these few monotheistic religion, of which they have the most followers in the world. So, as for me, I have been in Christianity for more than 2 years[I mean, I was born Roman Catholic but never follow their teachings, I was skeptic then... So decided to seek for my self the truth about religion and God, then I became Born Again Christian(protestant)and studied the bible also for two years before I became an Atheist.]
So, I'll mainly focus my attention to Christianity...

Does having the most followers mean they are the true religion and they have the true and only God, who redeems people's soul? Who can give human the everlasting life? What about those religion who have few followers, does it mean they are praising the wrong God? And they will be doomed eternally to hell, because they don't have the same belief as yours? If Christian God is the One and Only True God, and the creator of all, why do other believers of a God don't see your God as their God? If Your God is so perfect, why did he create imperfect things, like us? If Your God is LOVING, COMPASSIONATE, FORGIVING AND JUST, why do we have to suffer a lot of pain in order to be save from eternal fire? Why does Your God kill people? These are just few of my questions before I became a Protestant. Instead of finding answers from the holy bible, I gain nothing but more questions. The more I study the bible, I become more doubtful.... But, I'm not saying, I have found the truth, no, not yet, but I know sooner I'll do... And I'm hoping you too will look things the way I look at it, setting aside the beliefs you have will make you think and see things more clearly...

If you seek for redemption think out of the BOX... If you want freedom, free your mind, be a thinker, not just a follower... There is more to life than religions and beliefs...
It's time to grasp the real freedom and to have redemption...

1 comment:

  1. It is my honor and privileged to found and read your post. It made me learn a lot of different ideas. Keep up the good work.

    Regards,
    website design melbourne

    ReplyDelete